The Building Enclosure Council of St. Louis invites you to join our annual Project Awards for Outstanding Building Enclosure Projects. The BEC St. Louis Chapter has always encouraged the sharing of building enclosure best practices – and now it is rewarding it. These Project Awards are intended to recognize and promote projects for their high quality of Building Enclosure design and construction.
Take pride in your work and share it with the St. Louis region. The BEC St. Louis Chapter will recognize all project submissions during 2019 Chapter Events and Project Award Category winners and Overall Project of the Year winner will be recognized in BEC publications as well as the winter issue of CNR St. Louis.
2018 Project Awards
- All project submissions will be on display at 2019 BEC St. Louis Chapter events
- Category Winners will be announced at the annual BEC St. Louis Holiday Party on December 13, 2018
- Category Winners will be recognized in BEC publications as well as the winter issue of CNR St. Louis
- Overall Project of the Year Award will be presented to project owner, architect, general contractor, installing contractor and material manufacturer
- Projects submitted do not have to be local to the St. Louis area but must be associated with a St. Louis based firm (architect, contractor, consultant, etc)
- There is no fee for project award submissions
- The BEC St. Louis Chapter Awards Committee has selected Judges from the BEC Kansas City Chapter
- Judges will score project submission, based on a pre-determined grading criteria which includes project size and complexity, design challenges, installation challenges, schedule, and quality
- Judges will not have access to any company and/or product information
- Air Barrier Systems
- Exterior Cladding (masonry, metal panels, etc.)
- Curtain Wall / Glass & Glazing
- Overall Project of the Year
- Project submittals are due no later than November 15, 2018
- Submitted projects shall have a Substantial Completion Date between Jan. 1, 2017 & Dec. 31, 2018
- Entry Forms 1 and 2 completed and submitted – High-resolution photos are strongly encouraged
- Project submissions can apply for any of the Project Categories as well as Overall Project of the Year
- See Entry forms 1 and 2 for specific requirements
- Project submissions should be delivered electronically to: Mike Rafferty
- See Page (3) of Entry Form 2 for Submission Checklist
- Companies will have the opportunity to sponsor Award Categories which will include company name/logo on award plaques presented to Category Winners, recognition at 2018 Awards Presentation, recognition in BEC publications as well as Awards publication in St. Louis CNR. Category Sponsors will also have the opportunity to present the sponsored category award at the 2018 Awards Presentation.
- Category Sponsorships are being offered at $250 and will be limited to (6).
- To learn more about Award Sponsorships, please contact Corina Moore, or visit our website to claim your sponsorship.
|Download Entry Form in Excel Format||Download Entry Form in PDF Format|
|For Questions regarding awards and award submissions please contact:|
|Mike Rafferty – BEC STL Awards Director
|BEC-STL General Inbox