The Building Enclosure Council of St. Louis invites you to join our annual Project Awards for Outstanding Building Enclosure Projects. These Project Awards are intended to recognize and promote projects for their high quality of Building Enclosure design and construction.
Take pride in your work and share it with the St. Louis region. The BEC St. Louis Chapter will recognize all project submissions during 2020 Chapter Events and Project Award Category winners and Overall Project of the Year winner will be recognized in a Winter issue of a regional publication.
2019 Project Awards
- All project submissions will be on display at 2020 BEC St. Louis Chapter events.
- Category winners and Overall Project of the Year Awards will be announced at the annual St. Louis Chapter BEC Holiday Party on December 5, 2019
- Category winners and Overall Project of the Year winner will be recognized in St. Louis Chapter BEC publications as well as a winter issue of a regional publication.
- Overall Project of the Year Award will be presented to project owner, architect, general contractor, installing contractor and material manufacturer.
- Projects submitted do not have to be local to the St. Louis area but must be associated with a St. Louis based firm (architect, contractor, consultant, etc).
- There is no fee for project award submissions.
- Air Barrier Systems
- Exterior Cladding (masonry, metal panels, etc.)
- Curtain Wall / Glass & Glazing
- Overall Project of the Year
- Project submissions are due no later than November 15, 2019
- Submitted projects shall have a Substantial Completion Date between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019
- Entry Forms 1 and 2 and documents must be completed and submitted
- Project submissions can apply for any of the Project Categories as well as Overall Project of the Year
- See Entry forms 1 and 2 for specific requirements
- The BEC St. Louis Chapter Awards Committee has selected Judges from the BEC Kansas City Chapter
- Judges will score project submission, based on a pre-determined grading criteria which includes project size and complexity, design challenges, installation challenges, schedule, and quality
- Judges will not have access to any company and/or product information
|Download Entry Form in Excel Format||Download Entry Form in PDF Format|
|For Questions regarding awards and award submissions please contact:|
|Curt Rafferty – BEC STL Awards Director
|BEC-STL General Inbox