- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: Quality Control
November 17 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Panel Discussion: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Holiday Happy Hour: Join us for Hors D’oeuvres and drinks at our holiday happy hour immediately following the presentation from 5-7pm.
Location: Spazio’s Westport – 12031 Lackland Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146
AIA – 1 Credit
- Jeff Fischer – Paric (General Contractor)
- Michael Deane – M+H Architects (Architect)
- Brandon Fisher – Intertek (Commissioning & Testing)
- Corina Moore – Luna & Associates (product manufacturer)
- Lee Mielnik – McCarthy (General Contractor)
- Rick Neal – IWR (Glazier / installer)
As the demand for high performing buildings continue to increase and building envelope products continue to develop and adapt, its important to understand how Quality Control is used to measure and ensure a successful building envelope. Quality Control touches every aspect of the built environment and this course will touch on QC from the perspective of each of the panelists and their respective roles in the building enclosure.
- Understand the importance of identifying key performance objectives and criteria and what strategies and tactics will be part of the quality control process.
- Understand how to use mockups as a quality control tool. Discuss mockup testing including defining a failure, when to test, and what to test.
- Understand the different site specific quality control measures, what entities are involved and the respective roles and responsibilities.
- Understand Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx) as a Quality Control strategy and how to leverage it.
- This will be a panel discussion with a building owner, testing agency/consultant, architect, glazier, waterproofing/restoration/masonry sub, and general contractor.
"*" indicates required fields
Past Event Photos & Documents
See the slideshow presentation from our May 11, 2017 Green Roofing Event here.