- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: Building Restoration – Best Practices
November 4, 2021 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Event: 8am – 9:30am
Location: Paric Corporation – 77 West Port Plaza #250 – St. Louis, MO 63146
Free for BEC Members
$30 for Non-Members
AIA/CEU – 1 Credits
- Understanding the review and analysis required of the existing structure prior to the start of a masonry restoration project.
- Evaluate the most common masonry failures and determine the recommended remediation.
- Determine whether visual examination is adequate or if destructive testing is warranted.
- Understand the steps to develop and provide documentation for a Masonry Restoration Program
- Determine the required mock up and test sample requirement and location
This will be a panel discussion with a building owner, testing agency/consultant, architect, glazier, waterproofing/restoration/masonry sub, and general contractor.
Past Event Photos & Documents
See the slideshow presentation from our May 11, 2017 Green Roofing Event here.